It’s worth developing your skills
Design work is more and more demanding:
- Codes are getting really complicated (and longer!)
- Design software has more advanced options (that no one can use!)
- We create more complex designs than ever and optimize them to the borders of reason…
- … and all that must be accomplished in a very short time
This all means we simply have to know even more…
Gain necessary skills!
You don’t have to go through a stack of theory manuals or go back at university. You can gain required skills in the easiest way on training led by practitioners.
Possible training topics
I prepare every training individually, taking into account Customer requirements. This makes it difficult to list all the topics, but the most common ones are:
- Practical use of Eurocodes in design
- Advanced static design
- Structural stability
- Imperfections in structural design
- Usage of RFEM in design
- Design of connections and assessment of their rigidity
- Practical use of Finite Element Analysis in design
- Advanced topics in FEA
Of course, this is not a closed list. If you are interested in other topics please write me an email (email@example.com).
If you are interested in training please write me an email or call me.
I will gladly discuss details and help you to choose the best training scope for you!